• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Simply amazing voice

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Is there any need to continue the rest of the series? A performance so spectacular cannot be beaten; bet Simon Cowell is crying!

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any need to continue the rest of the series? A performance so spectacular cannot be beaten; bet Simon Cowell is crying!

[/ QUOTE ]

As it turns out, from reading the comments it looks like she won the million dollars - and she deserves it!

Steve_S

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
This 11 year old has a mega-star voice

[/ QUOTE ]
I know. I was there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This 11 year old has a mega-star voice

[/ QUOTE ]
I know. I was there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding? You got to see that live? Me thinks you witnessed the birth of a star.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I hope she can keep her head screwed on straight.
By that,I mean - her ego in check.

- Doug

Steve_S

Yoda
I work on that show. When you see the big crane shot flying over the audience, that's me. Well, not all the time, I actually cover for a friend who is normally there when he can't do it. But I was there the other night. She actually did a performance after the live finaly a couple nights ago but the show went too long and they went off the air before she started singing. It was recorded anyway though.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow, how lucky for you. That little girl is going to be a star, no doubt about it. I saw a video of her second performance when she did the Janice Joplin song and thought she did "ok" but it wasn't the right song for her voice. Then the final show she blew them away again. Simply amazing.

Basil

PS: That judge on the left, "what's his name" is a maroon. If anyone in the world doesn't have any talent it's that guy. There was nothing whatsoever wrong with her hair, her dress or her shoes.

i can sing like that, in my dreams

Unbelievable!

mark

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
So, at 11 a millionaire - what's left for her in life?

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
[ QUOTE ]
So, at 11 a millionaire - what's left for her in life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Making beautiful music. Beyond that, who knows.

stunned is an understatement.

mark