• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Humor gone AWOL

Country flag
Was just looking for the Humor forum...

Have we lost it?

Has it been temporarily suspended til I stop making stupid jokes?

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
Guess you and I made one dumb joke to many!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

OP
JamesWilson
Country flag
I hope it returns....

Although some of the postings stray from the guidelines the culprits are usually warned and the offending message or thread deleted... as was just done with a posting headed "fgh" consisting of random letters... it was posted but its now gone....

And if a forum was being terminated I'd have expected a public announcement- it seems more likely to me that there's some type of problem (virus?) with the thread or some of the postings to it.

Just curious as to its whereabouts....

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
I hope the Humor Forum returns also. I'd like to say that if my little attempts at humor offended anyone that I am sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
Yeah, I like the forum humor alot, hope it comes back....great way to kill time laughing

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
Anybody ever find out what happened to the humorm forum. I miss my daily joke fix!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OP
JamesWilson
Country flag
I haven't seen anything said in any of the other fora, and with the move to another server to fix the slowness maybe Basil hasn't had time to tell us what's going on... and since its been shut down I've no idea who moderated it so I can't then ask them what might happen...

I hope it comes back.

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
Morning James, I think Mickey Richaud was the one who moderated the humor forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
Humor is back. Lets play it cool so we can keep it. Just ask yourself if you would want your child or wife to read it before you post it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif