• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

ATTN all dog lovers

Country flag
That's dreadful.

Its hard to believe that 2000 people DIE of rabies every year in China too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Seems almost criminal...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
What, they can't afford bullets?

I think that's what they pay for with the extra time, "what no 10000 Sony walkman's in an hour? - to death with you!". But then again, I'm just waiting for someone to ban me - I guess.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
nice.... real nice. But they make our stuff soooo cheap. we can't say anything...
Just my mild version of sarcasem.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
just another reason for me to keep avoiding Chinese products whenever possible...

of course thats totally deplorable,but we all know that the waiters in all the restaurants in china are pushing the "mow beef" special. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

Country flag
Two Koreans flew into Los Angeles.

They decide to take in a few local cultural and sporting events.

And go to a baseball game.

There they see a vendor selling Hot Dogs, and being delighted at seeing a familiar "dish" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
they order two and the seller wraps them up and passes them over.

The first man unwraps his, looks at the bun oddly and opens it up, and says to the other guy:

"Oh, this is very, very terrible. What part of the dog did he give you?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Steve_S

Yoda
I already boycott all Chinese products. Everyone in this country should do the same. I won't go into all the reasons because many of them are political. Let's just say that the Chinese government is not our friend, nor do they have the intention of ever being such.

jamesw,love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif growing up in brooklyn n.y. i had a favorite chin.rest.it was on ave. u. off nostrand ave. on friday afternoon i went there to have lunch on the door was a very official looking card nailed to it by the health dept. "CLOSED" sunday rooled around, while reading the newspaper i came across an article explaining how a number of animal carcassi were found in the dumpster behind a chin. rest. and that the owners had been arrested,the health dept prooved through investication that the rest. was using these animals mostly cats and dogs,to cook and sell to the puplic,my favorite chin. rest. went to heck in a hand basket never to open again,it bothered me at that time about eating what ever it was theyd given me but over the years and my travels ive consumed such things as turtle,monkey,camel,snakes,goat,frogs,etc. now i just feel this doomed chin. rest. just had some very good recipes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
... i just feel this doomed chin. rest. just had some very good recipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it all just tasted like chicken.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

eat-more-dog.jpg

THIS IS A JOKE! Stolen from the jokers at:

https://www.nun.ch/www.dogmeat.org/letzteVersion/en.html

Note: the people living at the purported London address have complained of harrassment. This is NOT real.

jamesw, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif love it!

Musicman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Yes, it's terrible. They don't even mention all the thousands of dogs that are brutally killed for food every day over there. The way I see it, if you die from rabies, then you probably got what you deserved. I'm sorry if this seems harsh but I can't stand the fact that in that part of the world dogs are raised and killed for food. And they also believe that the more painful the death, the sweeter the meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like steak?

I'm sorry, but if the meat is good... Eat it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I might even consider a rat-burger ala Demolition Man, if it was seasoned right, and had no diseases... might be right-tasty!

kenny, while in paris i ordered a steak in a rather fancy restaurant the waiter said its called chavel or chevel it was a bit more chewy and gammy like a bad cut of venison or bear seams they eat horses there dont they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif