• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Do you have a dog?

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I have a dog & I was buying a large bag of Beneful at Target and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog (???)

I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I woke up in intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with bits of the dogfood and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now wrapped up in my story. She looked horrified and asked if I'd been poisoned. I told her no...I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt and a car hit me.

RomanH

Jedi Knight
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

VitSport6

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
AWESOME!!!
I to have a dog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif

michalotti_tr

Jedi Knight
ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Jaybird, you are one naughty girl!

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Jaybird is all of that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif
A good laugh a day keeps the medics at bay.Keep up the good work Jaybird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
That's funny! My wife will like it.

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Very funny J /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Two chihuahua's here. Once a kid asked me if they were robots.

Of course I replied yes, have your Mommie get you one at ToysRUs.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
No dog, three felines... kinda had a similar experience: checkout at grocery store with a 12-pack of canned catfood, a case of beer and two bags of tortilla chips... check-out girl commented that I must have a hungry cat. Well... "actually we're having some friends over for a get-together. The catfood is as good as goose liver, and they've never been able to tell the difference. Wanna come?" she blanched and declined. Others who'd overheard were snickering.

Very funny Jaybird - I haven't stopped laughing yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Cat food Patte - love it Doc!

mailbox

Jedi Knight
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Should have finished the story with "Here's your sign."

R6MGS

Yoda
lol...great story.

My wife just bought a dog(today actually)....A chihuahua(sp?) anyway I am not an animal person at all, so this is gunna be interesting.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
you should teach him to say, "Quiero Taco Bell!"