• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Would You Adam and Eve It?

racing girl

Jedi Knight
We're almost back in to the land of LBC driving as opposed to just LBS ownership. The engine went back in the Ginetta last Sunday (July 23). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Still has to be hooked up, so another couple of weeks probably before we attempt to start the old girl... and that in itself could open up a whole can of worms after a complete engine rebuild. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Keep your fingers crossed.

RG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Fingers crossed! (for all you old girls up there in MI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif )

I may be dense (likely) but I am completely missing your "Adam and Eve" reference. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

By the way, we met up with some other Ginetta owners at the Pittsburgh Vintage. Bill King and his wife (I forget her name). There's was a red G4, front-engine job.
Very nice couple...we had diner with them.
Bill raced in the same Group 2 event with me at BeaveRun, but he was much faster than me.

I love Ginettas. Hope you get your's on the road soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Maybe she's gonna drive it nekked!

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Steve:

Thanks for explaining that I was confused /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif again.

Patrick

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Does that mean she's not gonna drive it nekked?

swift6

Yoda
I love telling my Chiropractor and Massage Therapists that I have a 'pain in my Gregory'. Found that one on a Cockney rhyming web site last summer.

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
Mmmm! very risque I'm sure. But I wonder--- do they throw you down the"apples & pears" just for saying so? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Stuart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
At that point ... does the doc tell ya to get some time away from the fork and knife? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Some would rephrase that to "trouble & strife"

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Weird, just plain weird!

swift6

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
Mmmm! very risque I'm sure. But I wonder--- do they throw you down the"apples & pears" just for saying so? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankfully they only have one flight of 'apples and pears' but the 'Gregory' was for Gregory Peck, referring to 'neck'.

I'm still recovering from a nasty rearending I got over a year ago.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
reminds me of a movie I once saw.... had no stinkin' clue what they were talkin' about in the one scene... It was one of the Austin Powers movies.... heh

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
yeah... just can't remember which exact movie it was out of the 3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yep... Watching Goldmember right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

smcmanus

Jedi Hopeful
Wow, another cool car I've never heard of. After looking up Ginetta on Google, I must add this to my wish list. Were these cars imported to US? I see a VW engine would bolt in on some models. I have a nice rebuilt 356SC motor; does anyone have a spare Ginetta for me to bolt it into?

Have a nice day
Steve