• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

All Day in Bed...[Best Commercials]

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I like the one for Windex where the bird rings the guy's front door bell & rushes back to close sliding glass door so he & friends can watch guy walk into it!

You can tell I had a dull, boring day!

Country flag
Which commercial has the white spridget? Is that travocity?

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Or the Crysler when he crashes the car at the end.

Tony, heal well with godspeed.

Patrick

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Yeah, I hurt my knee about 6 weeks ago and was in a similar position.

Hang in there!
And remember.....no dancing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
I saw a commercial last night that made me fall outa my chair...

2 guys walk into a Pizzaria, and order a large pepperoni pizza. The cashier asks if they want it for here or to go. The two guys reply "for delivery". Scene cuts and you see the two guys riding with the pizza delivery guy to a house. They all get out and the two guys walk inside and close the door in the delivery guy's face. The delivery guy knocks on the door, they answer and act rejoiced that food has arrived. Cut to "Captn. Morgan" .... and some catchy phrase muttred by the commentator, which I did not hear because i was too busy laughing...

R6MGS

Yoda
I saw that white spridget one....Think the company name started with a 'p'?

r6mgs, thats right its "price line" just watched it, looks like a nice drive where ever it is. cal.? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

William

Darth Vader
Nunyas-it took me a coupla viewings to realize that the Captain Morgan advert ended with an anti drunk driving message....that's why they rode home with the delivery guy!

I like the "Race To Replace" spots for Discovery Channel, particularly the one with Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. "Two words, Lance. Pig Poo."

I also think the "Unpimp Ze Auto" spots for VW were brilliant. Anything being smashed, squished, or flung with a trebuchet is good television!
-Wm.

Yes... The umpimp my ride, VW ads were awesome!

William

Darth Vader
anyone else see all the different Red Stripe beer commercials? The best one is the guy with the Flowbee.

"Boo vacuum attachment hair cuts! Hooray Beer!"

I like the "give me your pants" one.

Country flag
I like "Boo creepy foot Dr! Hooray Beer!"

my all time fav.add.was about health insurance, the scene is of an operating room,a male patient is on his back on an operating table covered from neck to feet by a sheet,there are two eastern indian doctors looking under the end of the sheet, a commentator says " with out health insurance one would have to have money coming out the whazoo",upon hearing this the two doctors pop thier heads out from looking under the end of the sheet and say with a heavey eastern indian accent "yes he has money coming out his whazoo" - i wouldnt be surprized if many of you havent seen this one,i saw this comm. only three times and it was soon after pulled, it had me in stitches, my wife laughed so hard she spit a piece of veal chop across the kitchen.it ran about two years ago,anyone else remember this one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

swift6

Yoda
The Jack Links Beef Jerky commercials with the hikers pranking Bigfoot are good for some chuckles. I also like the Capital One commercials with the out of work Vikings.

R6MGS

Yoda
I remember the whazoo one....thats was good. Right now there is a beer commercial(probably a canadian beer) I can't stand...I change the channel every time it comes on. Basically some guy falls, and some other guy thinks by pretending to be a doctor he can get himself a free 'ice cold' beer....Terrible commercial-worth watching once just to see how un creative people can be

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Then there's the one where the girl is in the laundromat & tosses her jeans & shirt in & as the commercial goes to a guy's face you see her unclasping her bra from the rear....don't remember what they were advertising....hehehehe

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I liked the one where the they show the announcer
talking about the new Dodge Trucks,when,all-of-a-sudden,
one falls from the ceiling.
I wonder how they ever got the announcer to trust them
enough to make it?

- Doug

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill