• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jaybird [and others] - You OK?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Saw the report on the storm in St. Louis. Hope you weathered it OK...

Mickey

I've missed Doc too. Anyone heard from him lately?

Nevermind, I saw him post over in the hobbies thread. Just been a while since I've seen ya post Doc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
After watching the news - I was wondering the same thing.

- Doug

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Weather there in St Louie looked to be NASTY! Pap up birdie, so's we get a sit-rep!

I'm FINE. Just have a deadline project kickin' me arse ATM.

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Fine here. Finally cooled down from the 100 degree weather we've had since last weekend.

Sister and brother-in-law lost power nearly 2 days, they were here. Then the right punch came Friday about noon. Another nasty one. This time da son and his wife were without power. Spent a few hours this morning cleaning up branches and limbs, but we were lucky, power was only out about 4 hours for us (Wednesday night) and no house damage. Just wiped out my squash plants!

And I've been on vacation all week, spending it at Hoff Beach. Home late, fall into bed, up and back to the pool the next morning. Exhausting.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Thanks for asking!

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Who said you could go on vacation without telling us!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
hmmmmm?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
hmmmmmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm

We starting a barbershop quartet?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think that it was "Crash Test Dummies".

- Doug