• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Newbie From SoCal

sideache

Jedi Knight
I'm the latest newbie as of 7-16 @ 8:00 PM PST. I own a 62 Cooper and a 59 Bugeye Sprite. Pic of my Cooper
Angus1Sm.jpg

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - can you park both those little cars in 1 garage space?

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome- nice cooper...nice pic too, all those trees.....

OP
sideache

sideache

Jedi Knight
Thanks, My cooper was recently photographed for Mini Magazine. They wanted a nice older SoCal street to shoot on. So I brought them to this street not to far from my house. To bad that the Jacaranda trees dropped their blooms the week before. This picture turned out really nice, but having the blue and violet trees would have been awesome.