• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Timber Hog

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Here's a bike only a Morgan owner could love (and maybe old airplane guys too...our planes have wood spars).

woodencycle.jpg

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
That Briggs Strat is probably faster then my wooden car. I love it, just disappointed I didn't think of building one during the days of mispent youth.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Somebody's got too much time on their hands!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Wooden you know it - a Wooden motorcycle!

- Doug

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Looks like it'd lumber along tho...

bcliff

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Seems like if you spent too much time on it, you would get board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Bruce /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Re: Wacky Bikes-[new one added]

Gotta be in the Phillipines!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Thats the first motorcycle with training wheels I have ever seen![/QUOTE]

There's an old guy around here (in his 70's) who has "training wheels" on his Harley - article in the paper recently said he put them on it so he can continue to drive it the remainder of his life.

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag

Is that the one you wanted someone to look at near grave digger country, Tony

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

No, the one I wanted somebody to look at was a Triumph Speedmaster.