• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Soooo

G

This is where ya'll have gone to.
Got it bookemarked.. Wish I could make the Elvis town gathering but some of us have to work on our cars....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Blake...I'm so glad you found your way over here...missed hearing about your car...is it running yet?

OP
G

Droped in the engine in the covington B friday and started her up for a few seconds last thing sunday.....Soon real soon...

OP
G

hey blake
savewave.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Blake -

Welcome to the Forum. I'm a Louisiana transplant (Shreveport & New Orleans). Where are you in the Bayou State?

Mickey

Steve F

Freshman Member
I've been reading about this site on the "other board" for a while. I've gone ahead and bookmarked it so I'll have another place to visit.

Glad to see so many familiar faces (er, names).

OP
G

Mickey,

I am from Elizabeth, La. but now live in Lake Charles.....southwest, near the texas line... Love New Orleans...Can't say much about Shreveport..my brother lived there at one time...

Hey Chuck
Hey Steve...