• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2 Eclats-Abandoned?-NJ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I was in the southern part of New Jersey today, visiting my folks and then dropping something off for a friend.

Anyway, at one point I was traveling on a road and saw two forlorn-looking Lotus Eclats in someone's front yard.

There was no "For Sale" sign but the cars didn't look like they'd been moved in years, so there's a chance that they might be available.
Both were filthy with tree sap, had flat tires and were surrounded by yard-junk.
One was white and one was a dark color.
I did not have time to stop and ask about the cars and I am not likely to be in that area in the near future (it's about a 100 miles from my house).
I have no interest in these cars, but if anyone wants the exact address, I'll be happy to give it to you, so you can do your own investigation (or if you wish to pass it on to others looking for Loti).

Just so you have an idea of the general location, the cars are on Cedar Swamp Road in Jackson, NJ (ZIP-08527).
PM me for exact address.