• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Supra

G

April's Road and Track has their guess as to the look of the new Supra in the sneak peeks.

Japanese sportscars don't usually do it for me, but if it looks anything like their mockup I'm going to have to get on the line. I haven't seen anything that appeals to me in such a visceral way in a very long time. I was drooling, herself was rolling her eyes, telling me to finish the one I have...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif

I always likes supras. The last generation (94-98?) were really pretty cars. I read somewhere that Toyota actually lost around $3000 or so on each one that sold.

huck6

Jedi Trainee
I had read that the reason they were dropping the MR2 Spyder was to reintroduce the Supra (although they seem like two different beasts to me).

SH

OP
G

Funny that the old ones do nothing for me. This new one though had me halfway out the door to the Toyota dealer before I realised it was a mockup...