• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

007 Esprit submarine...

michalotti_tr

Jedi Knight
Pretty kewl! Did anyone see the History Channel's show on armored cars the other night? The US Army has built a truck that incorporates many James Bond type features in real life - including smoke screen, tack spreader, pepper spray, electrified door handles and a gernade launcher!

OP
kennypinkerton
I knew that, but I alway's figured the submarine one was a scale model or something. I think it's pretty neat that it was full scale, and actually operated by itself! Even neater that it's still out there and someone bought it on ebay a few years ago.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
lots of down force, you say? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif nice to know the same physics apply under water as on the road.... then again, it's prolly why my Physics Professor liked to refer to "Aerodynamics" as "Hydrodynamics" ...