• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The wooden car

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Hear about the wooden car with the wooden engine and wooden wheels?

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Wooden run.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Wooden you know it!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Wooden it be interesting to see how many posts we can make up with the word "wooden" in them?

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I wooden start that if I were you.
~looong, heavy sigh~ here we go again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
I wooden want Bazul to get wind of this. He could make it treemendously hard on us here. But I'm going out on a limb saying that, so I'll just leaf.

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
I wooden know about all that, but I hope you don't get upset if I decide knot to laugh at this joke... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Maybe I should branch out with my jokes? I'll root around for some new material.

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
I wood think that wood be the best thing to do.

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Ya, wooden it?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
So, Rob, if you wooden laugh at her joke, at what wood you laugh?

Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Wooden run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Madrea Jaybird, Bois will be bois, eh? Holz on a moment, and stop pulling my Legno, OK?

Hint: Spanish, French, German & Italian wood, ...

Une forêt véritablement internationale, hein? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

OP
jaybird

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Roger wins. Roger wins.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
Tony, yule be suprised at I wood laugh at. However, I can knot say I did knot chuckle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

walks away..shaking his head.

mark

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
No, we're knot stopping until the sap pines for more!