• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Sporting Event of the Year...

racing girl

Jedi Knight
A man has great tickets for the FA cup final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the cup final, the biggest sporting event in Britain, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else......a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."

RG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Cold...real cold...nevertheless a funny... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif