• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

PAECO, Inc

Lin

Jedi Knight
Gold
Country flag
Anyone used this company for engine rebuild? They seem to have considerable experience. The original owner began in SCCA racing with a Healey. Their prices seem very reasonable. I am already too far along on my rebuild, but I am always looking for quality vendors.

https://www.paeco.com/

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye

Bob Claffie

Jedi Knight
Country flag
They must be doing something right. I did business with them for Spitfire parts back in the early seventies. Bob

dklawson

Yoda
I have not had personal experience with them but used to receive their catalog/price-sheet. However, I have heard both good and bad things about them. The most important thing I've heard is that they do stand behind their work.

Adam

I have had paeco engine in my tr6 for the last 5 years. Have been very please, plus the extra 70hp doesn't hurt either.

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
I have had paeco engine in my tr6 for the last 5 years. Have been very please, plus the extra 70hp doesn't hurt either.

[/ QUOTE ]

70?!? That's a lot of added horses. Is that verified or estimated? And could you synopsize what they did to get this impressive result? What did they charge? Thanks.