• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dancing skeleton

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
WOW! That guy's got some talent!
Very lifelike movements. extremely convincing. and very funny! I'm gonna save that one.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I just sent that link to my wife who is away visiting relatives in Germany! She'll love it!

Basil

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
A friend sent that to me a while back. I was utterly dumbfounded by his talent. I have spent many hours with that playing in the background. I can see the little bag o bones in my mind as I do other things. I hope we see more of this guys work.

Kryllion

Man, I can't believe how empty that skeleton guy's hat was... that guy was incredible!

I like the headless bit too... there's a competition in Japan about some sort of human illusion artform that results in a ton of bizzare movies on the internet, almost all of which are really, really cool. There's a site that shows movies taken from a competition TV show, but I can't find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif