• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR6 Madflyer

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
HPIM2633.jpg

test by Madflyer Do you know this bridge. My first pic

Last edited:
OP
Madflyer

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Hint Lewis and Clark ended here. My wife would not drive over this bridge I had to take the wheel and passing a big truck in the other is tight. Madflyer NOTE this was a test to post a pic so thanks for the try.

steveg

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hint Lewis and Clark ended here. My wife would not drive over this bridge I had to take the wheel and passing a big truck in the other is tight. Madflyer NOTE this was a test to post a pic so thanks for the try.

Must be the Columbia River, Astoria OR. Way too long for the Oakland Bay Bridge.

OP
Madflyer

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
And the winner is steveg. Like I said this was a test pic so I put some fun in it. It looks like your TR 6 is coming along Madflyer