• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from the FL Panhandle

PJR

Freshman Member
Working on a 53 MG TD and 74 Jensen Healey. Very first car was a 60 TR3 in high school in the 70’s. Apologies to whoever bought it and had to rip out the yellow shag carpeting I installed. A Spitfire MK3 and a different JH in college and a MGA when I joined the Navy. Long break and back into LBCs. Cheers!

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome aboard. Never removed shag carpet from a Spit MK3, but did remove joints push in the carpet seam between the seats and tunnel. Drove it for three weeks before cleaning it out. Glad I had not been pulled over.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello PJR

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of help with your MG TD in the MG section. The Jensen Healey may come under Other British cars.

Post some photos of your project cars.

David