• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My Introduction

Rallyemaster

Freshman Member
Thank you for accepting my submission to join this forum.
I am a US citizen, born in Europe and currently living and working in Western Canada.
I have always favored and owned a variety of sports cars. Several have been of British descent starting with the first car I purchased after getting my driver's license, a white 1965 MG Midget. Much fun! I met and dated my wife during that period. With a variety of non-British cars before, in between and after, after the MG came my first Triumph, a red 1967 TR4A with IRS. Unfortunately, after doing quite a bit of work on it, I had to sell it to help pay for my formal education. Later, I acquired a 1969 Austin 1100, followed by a 1971 Mini Cooper. Back to the present, I have several projects planned for the TR6 and I am confident that this forum will be very helpful. I look forward to chatting with and possibly meeting some of you in the future. Thank you, Rallyemaster.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks for joining us, Rallyemaster! I'm sure you'll get plenty of help in the Triumph forum here!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Rallyemaster

Welcome to the forum.

You will find that the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for tyour TR6 project.

David