• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Austin Sheerline

Chester Atkinson

Freshman Member
Country flag
Would like to introduce myself. I am an older guy that has an appreciation of most all older classic cars. I have an Austin Sheerline that has been refinished close to original. In an effort to restore, I bought another Austin Sheerline for a parts car and later decided to modify with newer drive line and running options. This car was basically a car shell with no running gear, dash or interior present. Parts have been real hard to source and generally when found in the UK, can not get them shipped here to USA. These model Austin cars are very rare here in the USA and would appreciate any help that I may need down the road from my new British friends.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Would like to introduce myself. I am an older guy that has an appreciation of most all older classic cars.

I’m sorry to inform you Chester that we only allow younger folks here on BFC! If your not a youngster between the ages of 40 and 95, this may not be the right place for you :angel2:

welcome to BCF anyway!

OP
C

Chester Atkinson

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks for allowing this old guy into BCF. I am showing my age with my slow catch of maneuvering about the web sight. I would like to post some pictures of my autos and progress and have not figured how to perform that task. Any direction would help. Thanks again Chester

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag