• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Barcodes

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Why does the Norwegian fleet have barcodes on the sides of their ships?

So when they come into port, they can “scan da navy in”!!
n "scan

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Yes I know it isn't Scandinavian - but still

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
A good friend plays Cello in the local symphony. One of her conductors is Japanese and sometimes Japanese have trouble with Rs and Ls. She related to me that this conducted, at his audition rehearsal, said, "Fruits...pray softer."

Country flag
The Norwegian submarines also have screen doors. Don't laugh - they keep the big fish out!

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Youse guys!!

Thanks for the Friday laughs (as long as we offend everyone we offend none :smile:. I truly believe that; start with offending myself - four eyed retentive german engineer who designs things that are impossible to fix - and then move on to the rest of us.)

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
There was a story about a US Company that made the smallest drill bit and sent it to a German Company to show them what they could do. The response was they drilled a hole in it and sent it back. Madflyer

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
There was a story about a US Company that made the smallest drill bit and sent it to a German Company to show them what they could do. The response was they drilled a hole in it and sent it back. Madflyer

Isn't that funny, when I heard that story it was Japan who returned it. hmmmm

Country flag
Isn't that funny, when I heard that story it was Japan who returned it. hmmmm

The names have been changed to protect the innocent. MAH_jack-webb-news_t670.jpg