• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Amazon Scammers

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Wife got a call yesterday from a woman stating she was from Amazon and my wife ordered an item for $490.99! She called Amazon and reported it, Amazon said it's a scam and do not respond to the call. They said since the Covid outbreak they are getting a lot more traffic from scammers. So watch your accounts. The wife immediately changed her password also. :mad-new:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I get emails all the time showing that I ordered a video game or a flat screen TV from Amazon.... then it says "Click here" if you want to cancel it.
Yah right!

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Technically, 1 would try to kill the other... if that didn't work out, the second oldest profession on earth would be next probably...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
The newest ones I am getting at click here to confirm your registration... (for something I apparently signed up for without knowing it)

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Nothing new, it started with "give me your lunch money."

Waaaaay older than that. Genesis 3. Eat the apple, :cheers:

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
We are getting the same call in Nevada. I had another one from the power Co. saying they would turn off power in 30 min. this time I did press #1 got a person I started crying and pleading not to turn me as I had no job or money He said he would hold of until Monday I then said (*^* off. Madflyer

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I would think these guys could be shut down with regulations and big fines. Till then the nice thing about cell phones is if they are not in my contacts I don't answer, ever.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
How are you going to collect fines when the scammers are out of the country?

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Well I guess we can't so I'll just keep on not talking to them. You have a better idea?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Well I guess we can't so I'll just keep on not talking to them. You have a better idea?
Yes, we change the country code and keep it a secret :congratulatory:

Country flag
I'd always heard the oldest was prostitution. And in not remembering figuring the second oldest must be suing someone for what you got from it...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I'd always heard the oldest was prostitution. And in not remembering figuring the second oldest must be suing someone for what you got from it...

Q: what does the oldest profession have in common with the second oldest?

A: Both will lie with their clients for a fee.

(I'll get my coat) :grin:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

That's a genuine three-point groaner, sir.

THANK YOU!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

(I'll hold the door)