• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Good Covid vaccine news

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
One of the 4 Israeli HMO's just released results of 200,000 of 60 year old's who received the (first dose) Pfizer vaccine.
After 14 days they are seeing a 33% reduction in infections among people tested.

What they don't say is how many people were tested in either group (yeah I know engineer - but that is my first question I want raw data)
Still 33% is a big drop and unless people who ran to get their vaccine first are behaviorally different (unlikely) then this looks like on a fairly large scale test, independent of the manufacturer, the vaccine is helping. Actually I suspect that people who got the vaccine might be a bit less likely to be wearing their masks...

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-...pfizer-vaccine-cuts-infection-rate-1001357016

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
VERY encouraging - thanks for posting!

Mickey