• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Refund from recent car purchase

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
So I recently (October) bought a new car from a dealer in Texas. Yesterday, I received a check from the dealer in the amount of $35. The note on the check stub wasn't clear as to why I was getting this check, so I called them to inquire. Turns out they determined they had over charged me for TTL by $35.

I'll try not to spend it all in one place !

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Rare in a dealer. I would do more business with him.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
*SNORT-GFUMP!*

You guys just had my morning coffee spray'd across my lap!

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Wouldn't it be great if those checks just keep coming? A TTL department glitch. Movie "Brazil" started this way...

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
There are more than one Dealer like that they may be hard to find and worth word of mouth. I bought a Jeep years ago and after I signed loan and went home two days latter they call and said numbers were crossed up and credited me $1,500.00. I guess two things learned trust the Dealer but check there math as fine a print it may be. $35.00 is also good for ten roles of TP. Madflyer