• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Covid Shots

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
The wife just got her first shot this morning and scheduled for the booster. I get mine on Wednesday. :encouragement:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Which 1 Paul...and how bad?

Moderna and she has no after effects! Said it was a breeze! Had to show a photo ID and present a form downloaded from them, plus fill out two forms at the health society. :encouragement:

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You said you got yours on Wed, effects for you?

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
You said you got yours on Wed, effects for you?

No, I get mine on Wednesday 13th, I haven't got it yet.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Awesome!! You are part of the 2%.

P.S. This being a British car forum, the injection is a "jab", not a "shot"! :wink-new:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
My wife said last night she felt a little bit of soreness in her arm where she got ths shot/jab but that was all. :encouragement:

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I'm getting mine today (I work for a public school). Hoping and expecting it will be uneventful.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Drew, My wife got up this morning saying her arm is sore but no other after effects. She had a Maderna shot.

Country flag
I'm guessing that in being low risk work from home and not yet over 65 and here I'm looking at probably March at the earliest. I'll get it, I'm not one of those who doesn't believe.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We are supposed to start getting the shot at work, public school, sometime before the month is out.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'm with the VA here, told we (the over 70, Viet Nam vets) will be able to have it available soon.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Shot went fine, uneventful. Drove up, shot in the arm, 15 min wait to see if any side effects (none), drove back to work. Next dose in 28 days (Moderna).

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Currently only select essential workers and those over 75 here and that will take thru February. Iowa.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Got my first shot of Maderna yesterday at the Cherokee Nation Health Center in Tahlequah, got up this morning and zero after effects, not even a sore spot!
Wife's second shot scheduled on 2/8 mine 2/11. :encouragement:

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
We have registered with St Louis County to be notified when we can get in line to get the shot. We're out of the state until early-mid Feb. Then question will be what happens if they say we can get the shot before then. Also, we're in FL and out of state can get the shot, but with the 21 or 28 day wait for 2nd shot i don't think that will work either. So we'll just stay isolated to the best of our ability.