• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New car for me

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sorry I had forgotten about this forum.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?121390-Tomorrows-fun

This direct has a few pics for my new MGB. I found as I age I needed something in my life to direct my energies and provide a bit of excitement. However, it needed to be a bit larger than a Bugeye. This fills the bill. GM v6 2.8 engine, trunk, glove box, interior lighting, etc etc.

Is now still at dealer in a small town north of NY getting stuff done so I can put it on the road.

Anyway just needed to share my excitement.
:welcoming:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Excited for ya, Jack! You'll find the B to be a VERY comfortable, civilized ride compared to the Sprite. Plenty of room to stretch out yer elbows, luggage space too.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Excited for ya, Jack! You'll find the B to be a VERY comfortable, civilized ride compared to the Sprite. Plenty of room to stretch out yer elbows, luggage space too.

and wind up windows.
and a trunk. (boot)

you will be amazed! (feel free to post here if you need instructions to use either) :smile:

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Congrats Jack. I went in the opposite direction from a B to a Bugeye!! I miss the B so I'm going to finish up another one soon!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Congrats Jack. I went in the opposite direction from a B to a Bugeye!! I miss the B so I'm going to finish up another one soon!

GEEZ, Vince! Where th' heck have you BEEN!?!?

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Knew that was coming! Hey Doc. I've been lurking on the sidelines but still working on my car(s), finishing the house, working......Never a dull moment for me.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
1960 Bugeye.jpg
Haven't posted a pic in some time. Lets see if this works.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Sorry for stealing the thread Jack. I'll go post somewhere else!! LOL!

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Ha, that is one nice looking Bugeye. Grats