• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A few groaners...

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
[FONT=&quot]I stayed up on New Year’s Eve. Not to see the New Year in, but to make sure the old one left.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." - Albert Einstein

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Due to my isolation, I finished three books during the holidays, and believe me, that's a lot of coloring.

and...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My wife still hasn't told me what my New Year's resolutions are.

(All courtesy of a weekly Scuttlebutt newsletter on sailing news. Seems sailors share a similar sense of humor with British car owners. Or not. [/FONT]
:cool:[FONT=&quot])[/FONT]

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Good stuff, Mike. The Einstein quote reminds me of several folks I've met.

And a Buffett line: "Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it..." :thumbsup:

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
A few more, curtesy of scuttlebutt: (I've omitted the political ones.)

I told my wife how thankful I was to have someone I enjoyed being quarantined with. She said, "Must be nice."

They say we should have predicted the pandemic this year, but hindsight is 2020.

And my favorite:

I recently tried donating blood but never again. Too many stupid questions. Whose blood is it? Where did you get it from? Why is it in a bucket?

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
In the days when I gave blood before AIDS in SF the Tec told me he had a donor ask when he was told his blood type; Is that good he asked. His reply was It is keep you alive. Madflyer

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Groan!

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I is at the airport desk in Germany and I asked the person behind the counter how many language's she knew, 7 she said WOW I said I is working on one. Madflyer Well not really true I know three but I can not repeat them.

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
[FONT=&quot]The only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other a liar.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My spouse thinks I'm crazy but I'm not the one who married me.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If a cow doesn’t produce milk, is it a milk dud or an udder failure?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Every year in the middle of February, something wonderful and heartwarming happens. Tons of candy goes on clearance. (Happy Valentine's Day!)[/FONT]

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Next up:

pun.jpg

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Some good ones this week:

"My mind is like my internet browser. Nineteen tabs open, 3 of them are frozen, and I have no idea where the music is coming from."

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” - Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher

"I try to watch what I eat but my eyes just aren’t quick enough."

Happy Friday everyone!

OP
Popeye

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
It's a five minute walk from my house to the pub and a 35 minute walk from the pub to my house. The difference is staggering.

I thought the dryer made my clothes shrink. Turns out it was the refrigerator.