• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from N. Texas

skystryd

Freshman Member
Country flag
I apologize. I thought I had already posted a 'new guy' thread. Better late.....

Thank you for being here!
Retired Air Force. Air Traffic Controller. DFW, Contract Airfield Mid-east (Afghainstan and Iraq for 6 years. Wife is from Eastbourne England. Two sons. One works in our National Parks (Mount Rushmore this winter) Other is in the Air Force (northern Japan).
Am I a purist? No. Midget Mad? Yep. 4th one. First RB. 79. 3 B’s and too many non LBC’s to bother counting. Interior from whatever brownish to black. Exhaust from standard to one steel pac and one (extra) from my RE 500. Luggage Rack? Small to scale. 2 'fix-me Midget manuals and a set of most used tools. Duck and Electrical tape. Fuses and Flashlight (torch). All fit in the scaled down bit of luggage It is from a large Harley (40$) Radio console trimmed. Radio removed. Ipad velcroed to speaker face. Bluetooth speaker box in glove box facing down. Cut speaker holes in the bottom of the glove box...and ta da. GPS and tunes. Lasted for 4 hours. Charge via cigar lighter if needed...which it will most likely never need. New top. Tonneau cover used. Patched and covered it with my Jacket Name Tape. Point of LBC’s for me is to enjoy it all. I may never have it “finished”. Really do not want to finish. I enjoy the journey.
133672846_10223850155672998_4916520577435488269_o.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF from another retired AF guy (there are a few of us on here). Thank you for your service and hope to see you around from time to time. Nice looking Midget you have - you will find we have a pretty active "Spridgets" forum where these and their Healey counterparts are discussed so be sure to jump in there too!