• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Maple brown 1974 TR6 in Ancaster, Ontario!

Triumphant

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Greetings from Ancaster, Ontario, Canada!

Thanks for allowing me to join the group.

I have wanted to own a Triumph roadster for a very long time and finally (3 years ago) I came across one that I loved. It’s a 1974 TR6 all original and in very good condition. I am starting to put some love back into it after solely driving and storing for 3 years. I just ordered some new foam and will be re-foaming the seats this winter.

I joined to get some help as I slowly fix the issues that arise and hope to offer up anything I can to the group!

Thanks again!!!

Ian

Attachments

• E3121B7D-2716-400B-B882-A39D4DBC603E.jpg
    E3121B7D-2716-400B-B882-A39D4DBC603E.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 56
  • A4DE7745-8536-44D7-9EDC-40BEC87A17F1.jpg
    A4DE7745-8536-44D7-9EDC-40BEC87A17F1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 36E4BC7A-F2E5-4D28-A793-B38EE4B83787.jpg
    36E4BC7A-F2E5-4D28-A793-B38EE4B83787.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 55

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF, Ian. I think there may be one or two others here from Ontario! That's a fine looking TR6!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Ian, welcome! great car! Would I have seen it at Bronte or at the Fairgrounds at the April show?

I lived in Ancaster from 1990 - 2001 - great and beautiful community!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Ian

Welcome to the forum.

Great looking TR6.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your TR6.

David

Roman6

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello fellow Ontarian,
i taught in Hamilton many years ago and watched the 403 being built from my classroom window. The school was Princess Elizabeth but is now a private school. I loved Ancaster during the two years I spent in Hamilton. I have a Carmine red 1974 TR6 that I have owned for 38 years. I also have bins of parts. Not so far from you as I live in Tilbury today. Any chance that you found this car in Ingersoll? A friend of mine from Ingersoll days has ( or had) one just like it. Welcome to this website. I have found it very informative. Ron