• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Word Search

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Download the attached PDF file and see how many words you can find.

Attachments

• wordsearch.pdf
    23.5 KB · Views: 96

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Thanks, will be a good activity for our upcoming vacation that will be pretty similar to what we are doing now - staying home, but the weather will be warmer and we can sit outside!

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
We aren’t on vacation yet, but two copies are printed waiting to go. My wife will probably finish it much faster than me because she loves stuff like this.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just glanced at it and wouldn't ya figger... saw "LOTUS" immediately.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag

elrey

Darth Vader
Country flag
Got plenty! Of course the Austin Healey on the diagonal!
Seems as if more words on the upper half. Do words such as fan, pep and hat count? Or foreign words like sal?
Can’t wait until they let me out of here. The straps on my jacket are far to tight.

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
We finally got to it - wife was pretty quick even is she didn't know/understand some of the words. I did pretty good except for some reason the Jaguar and Triumph words eluded me for an irritating long time. Fun activity to kill some time.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
We finally got to it - wife was pretty quick even is she didn't know/understand some of the words. I did pretty good except for some reason the Jaguar and Triumph words eluded me for an irritating long time. Fun activity to kill some time.

Glad you enjjoyed it - just some silly stuff to kill a few minutes.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Did the puzzle today - thanks!

Are you right handed?

SWMBO and I have been watching many British Detective Shows (Cozy Mysteries) and I notice that not a single word was spelled out right to left, nor bottom to top nor angled in any direction other than left to right top to bottom, so, now we must investigate. :grin: :cheers:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Did the puzzle today - thanks!

Are you right handed?

SWMBO and I have been watching many British Detective Shows (Cozy Mysteries) and I notice that not a single word was spelled out right to left, nor bottom to top nor angled in any direction other than left to right top to bottom, so, now we must investigate. :grin: :cheers:

It was an APP that laid out the words. I just came up with the words to add to teh puzzle but had no control over how they got laid out.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
It was an APP that laid out the words. I just came up with the words to add to teh puzzle but had no control over how they got laid out.

Rats, another dead end in my investigation, off to find another area of inquiry. :grin:

clue.jpg

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
JP, i noticed the same thing. The sloppy way i drew my lines made it more difficult to find some of the adjacent words (at least that's my story and i'm sticking to it!)