• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

oldmanmick

Freshman Member
Hi there, I live in the north east of England and just joined to get some info in re-bushing my SU HS6 carbs for my 66 Volvo Amazon. I have a 52 Morris oxford which is next on my list to do. Thanks for letting me join the group.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF, Mick! Always great to have a another member from that side of the pond!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Mick

Welcome to the forum.

Rebushing the SU carbs needs a special reamer or access to a precision drill press. It is a job best done by a shop that specializes in it. I sent my carbs to Jo and they came back looking brand new.

Post some photos of the 52 Morris Oxford and the 66 Volvo

David