• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Viva la Viva

BWA

Freshman Member
Als-68-Vaxhaul-HB-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
BWA

BWA

Freshman Member
Barely, he dropped off a spare rear axle to my place one dark and stormy night.....

Any idea how to make the pics open up full size???

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Barely, he dropped off a spare rear axle to my place one dark and stormy night.....

It was a dark and stormy night - sounds like an excellent beginning to a story.

In terms of pics. when you have uploaded the pic and it appears in your post as a thumbnail, double click on it and a menu will appear over the post and to the right - click large or full size and you are good to go. It will supersize before your very eyes!

:cheers:

OP
BWA

BWA

Freshman Member
Yeah, I know that, but, would be nice to have the pics just open up on their own, like most forums do.....I only have one other forum, that opens up as thumbnails, and, I tend not to bother clicking them up full size......

You got that GT finished yet????

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Yeah, I know that, but, would be nice to have the pics just open up on their own, like most forums do.....I only have one other forum, that opens up as thumbnails, and, I tend not to bother clicking them up full size......

You got that GT finished yet????

GT isn't finished grumble grumble and moving really really slowly. What are you working on these days?

Oh and fixed the pic :smile:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

I'm glad you ask. One of the settings I have is the option to allow people to make full-size imaged in their posts or to have them show in the post as thumbnails. Up until now I had it set to allow the option. When you upload a picture it would first show up as a thumbnail, but you had to double click the thumbnail and select "full size" from a pop up window, then save the picture.

However, since many people don't know that they need to double click the image and select "full size" BEFORE they save the post, I have disabled that option. Now, when you upload an image to a post, it will still show as a thumbnail in the editor, but as soon as you save the post, the image(s) will show as full sized.

By the way, welcome to the BCF!

Telluride_PS medium.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

By the way, if you know any other Vauxhall owners, send them to the forum!