• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Got a haircut today

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1606923103453-png.1725898

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:winner1:

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
With some of us not even that would work.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
You've heard this one before ...

Woman sues surgeon who operated on her husband. Says "before you operated on him, my husband thought I was the sexiest woman alive. After the surgery, he completely ignores me."

What was the husband's surgery?

Cataract removal.

:ba-dump:

Country flag
There are easier things than haircuts every fewweeks. I’ve suggested to some, varnish. Then all you have to do is sand it down each spring and apply a fresh coat, just like an old picnic table…

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Back when I still had a bit of my pate, but it was definitely receding, I sat in the barber's chair - he was a good friend - and told him not to charge full price since I didn't have too much hair.

He told me he was gonna charge me double since he had to search for it!

True story!

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
When I was in grade school my mother gave me .50 to get a haircut and come back home in time for dinner or some such thing. Old time barber shop was full so as I waited to when I was next a man came in and asked if he could buy my turn in line for .25 C OK .25 could by a lot of penny candy but not my backside from my mother for being late for dinner. NO sir I said. Madflyer

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
That is funny!

Back when I still had a bit of my pate, but it was definitely receding, I sat in the barber's chair - he was a good friend - and told him not to charge full price since I didn't have too much hair.

He told me he was gonna charge me double since he had to search for it!

True story!