• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi From the UK

trevorhp

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi I'm Just introducing myself to existing members of this very useful forum.

Currently beginning the rebuild of my BRG TR2 Commission No TS5582-O built 25th February 1955.

Long way to go as it was quite seriously damaged in a Workshop fire in 2001, which was started in my neighbours Hay barn by an Arsonist and spread to my workshop destroying and damaging my car collection, I'm almost over it now....enough said.

Updates as we go along.
Plenty of time available now as I'm semi-retired, slightly enforced by Covid-19 and just ending a life sentence of 30 years in Motorsport, entering the Pandemic is like getting Parole.:smile:

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Trevorhp

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your TR2 rebuild.
My first TR2 was built 673 after yours but it was a rust bucket when I bought it in 1967. I rebuilt the engine and had it running great till a Morris Minor rear ended me and it was a total loss. I bought the wreck for the engine and put it in my second TR2 or TR3 (can not find the TS number ) It was sold in 1972 running but in need of a rebuild. I did not have the space or time to do a restoration back then.

Post some photos of your TR2.

David