• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Seen on a T-shirt

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
"I came. I saw. I forgot what I came for."

'Bout sums it up for me!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Best T-shirt I've see was when I was working in Boston. Walking down the street there was a lady heading towards me. Let's just say she was "well endowed" :rolleye:. As she got closer I could read the T-shirt. It said "If only these were brains" :smirk:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Not to brag, but I just went into another room and actually remembered why I went in there. It was the bathroom, but still…

Country flag
Best T-shirt I've see was when I was working in Boston. Walking down the street there was a lady heading towards me. Let's just say she was "well endowed" :rolleye:. As she got closer I could read the T-shirt. It said "If only these were brains" :smirk:

Reminds me of one I saw in the grocery store before things turned cold. Younger lady, also carrying more than her share, in a crop top that said "no, you can't have a peek"...

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Saw a great T-shirt at a big regatta a few years ago. Said "It was a woman drove me to drink and I never even thanked her." Think that might have been a W. C. Fields quote.

Country flag
Some time back, the comedian Emo Philips said this joke - "I saw a pregnant woman wearing a shirt with 'Guess' on it. I said 'A baby?' many years later, I was walking through O'Hare Airport to catch a flight and no kidding, saw a pregnant woman wearing a Guess shirt! It was all I could do to not say it too! :D

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Some time back, the comedian Emo Philips said this joke - "I saw a pregnant woman wearing a shirt with 'Guess' on it. I said 'A baby?' many years later, I was walking through O'Hare Airport to catch a flight and no kidding, saw a pregnant woman wearing a Guess shirt! It was all I could do to not say it too! :D

This is a true story: One day, circa 1982, while riding my Honda Express home from UNM (I was in the Airman's Education and Commissioning Program studying EE), I decided to stop at an Albertson's that was on the route home to pick up some munchies.

As I was standing in line for my purchase (Chips Ahoy as I recall), the very large woman with tight blue jeans in front of me bent over to get something off one of the lower shelves near the register.

I couldn't help my eyes as they glanced downward and, as God is my witness, she had a big round patch sewn onto that part of her jeans that covered the mid-section of, as my father used to call it, her boomdebosity (a word I'm sure my dad made up).

And what did this patch say?

Visit Carlsbad Caverns

I was trying so hard to suppress an outburst of laughter that I thought for sure my head was going to explode.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
While at the races at Portland International Raceway,I was
sitting near a young guy in the bleachers,when a good looking girl
in a t shirt walked by,& gave him a dirty look.
He said - "I was just reading your t shirt".