• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Doug gone missing?

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Anybody checked up on him? Kind of strange he hasn't posted for so long. PJ

bobhustead

Gold
Country flag
Last name is Milota. Google does not produce any current info, happily not even an obit. I don't use facebook, so I did not look there.
Bob

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I sent a text to cell a couple hours ago with no response yet. I'll call him tomorrow if nothing.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Comes up 404 Page not found for me.

David

Looks like their November stories were just removed. Anyway, Doug Milota had posted, I think on November 23 2020, about his experiences driving an old VW Beetle. The cars listed in his post were some of the cars Doug had talked about here over the years.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I'm still alive.Thanks for your concerns.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Working (a lot),& should be working on the MG's,
but just haven't felt like it.Winter's almost here,so it might be
better off to wait until next year.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Working (a lot),& should be working on the MG's,
but just haven't felt like it.Winter's almost here,so it might be
better off to wait until next year.

good to hear from you though I don't know that a lot of us have energy though. don't be a stranger! :cheers:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
What He Said....jpg

Especially with Covid so prevalent!