• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Friendly reminder

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
125183715_3550859834937078_1525817761692740559_n.jpg

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Totally agree... seeing that ranks up there with people on the military base driving around in the cars with their "covers" on. Makes me shake my head on both occasions

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I figure I'm helping the bad guys by being a distraction!

:smile: Very true. I may wear a mask when I'm making multiple stops... keep the mask on for the shorter hops.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Maybe I should drive with the mask on. Or keep one in my pocket. Seems I'm still having trouble remembering to put it on before going into the store. And it's usually a long walk back to the car to get it!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Maybe I should drive with the mask on. Or keep one in my pocket. Seems I'm still having trouble remembering to put it on before going into the store. And it's usually a long walk back to the car to get it!

Right there with ya, Bro. Have a few in the cars, seems I'll always walk half-way to the entrance of a store before it hits me I'm "unmasked"...

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
I have one of those stretchy neck things that I slide over my head on the way out if I know I am going into stores.

Did use a KN95 mask under the stretchy thing when I flew a few weeks ago. Wiped everything within reach around my seat with the sanitizing towels. One thing I did notice was the % that stopped to wash their hands after using the bathroom had gone up to close to 100%.

David