• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Relative importance in 2020

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
image003-12.jpg

Country flag
I will say that since March I don’t leave the house mostdays, nowhere to go in any case and when I am out, with a mask. So daily shaving as become a bit more, shallwe say casual. I will if I’m going to bearound people, but when just at home, every day has kind of disappeared…

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Never been a fan of ritual face scraping. Lately it may happen once every few days unless a client needs me.

And I need to find some of this!

oldoil.jpg

:wink:

Country flag
These days it’s mostly grey, but I did one summer duringcollege in the 70s grow a beard. Wasn’ta good look for me. I tended to resemblesomeone who should have been sitting in the woods guarding the family still… And my celtic roots showed, it was a dark redto pair with my blue eyes.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Doc, where can one buy Old Engine Oil beer?? Any place close in the south west?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Wish I knew, Paul. I sniped that photo. I'd like to find it, too!

"Total Wine & More" has it on their site, closest to me here is in Clearwater. Across the Bay.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I once grew a beard and moustache. Someone told me I looked like a Bronx butcher boy. Off it came. Wife hated it. My dad grew a moustache in his 80s. Didn't look bad. His brother had one for years. Took your eye off his bald head.