• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Can you help me find this brand?

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
less-whiskey-jpg.1724389

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So…

I looked around my house to see the things that I’d started and hadn’t finished:

so I have managed to finish off that bottle of Nebbiolo…
a bottle of Chardonnay…
a bodle of brandee…
a butle of wum…
a pockage of buscuits…
tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins…
the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz….

Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now…

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
'bout ruined another keyboard blowin' coffee outta me nose, Mike!!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
You sure it was "coffee"? :highly_amused:

At this time of day, yup. Due to the semi-annual time change, I've used "fuzzy logic" to decide when the CAB gets opened: 4:30PM. It's really 5:30PM, but rather than be an hour late....

...as I said, it's fuzzy logic!!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
So I've noticed,sir. So I've noticed.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
But it is always after 5:30 pm somewhere.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
...as I said, it's fuzzy logic!!

Foamy. Foamy logic... Although as I type this, I realize CAB generally does not have much of a "head", maybe fuzzy is better :smile:. (Once I was in a restaurant in New England, with a bunch of engineers including one from Holland. One of us got a Coors Lite. The Dutch engineer asked, "what is that?" "Beer." "Isn't beer supposed to have..." and she did not know the word for foam "... some of that white stuff on top?")

Having said that, I enjoy my CAB, thank you very much!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Shoulda put this here instead of the other post. I'll be on the lookout for it:

oldoil.jpg