• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member!

TRickster6

Freshman Member
Country flag
1975 TR6/1973 MGB live in mid-Michigan

Hello all. Well I added a new oil stain to the garage floor yesterday, a 1975 TR! I've had the B for years
and focused mostly on the MGB sites but now I want to expand my horizons! I thank you all in
advance for all your assistance as I get my new baby tuned and ready for the Michigan spring.

I have a couple of questions out of the box...

1). I am considering new tires for the 6 (currently has four different makes and three different sizes!).
Considering Pirelli P4 205/70R 15. Any thoughts on this choice (can't afford the red stripes)

2). There is about an inch and a half of play in my accelerator pedal before accelerating. I have no clue where to
start with this issue.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Bob

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome, Bob!

No idea on the accelerator pedal/cable issue, but I'm sure you'll get some help by posting over on the TR side of the forum - lots of great folks here with plenty of experience.

As for tire options, check out Vredestein Sprint Classics. Great choice.

Cheers,
Mickey

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Bob

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice on your TR6 issues.

Post some photos of the B and the TR6

David

OP
TRickster6

TRickster6

Freshman Member
Country flag
twins.jpg