• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Brains...

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well", he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person then ask them to empty the tub."

"Oh, I understand" I said, "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the teacup or spoon."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near a window?"

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
On reading to the second line I screamed at the monitor: "PULL TH' durn'd PLUG!!"

...which bed choices do I get?

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The one that comes with a huggie jacket and rubber walls?:p