• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Got an unexpected gift

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Neighbor and good friend brought this over last eve. Quite a surprise! :cool:

lenscup1.JPG

lenscup2.JPG

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
That looks like a knock off of a Canon lens - specifically the Canon 24-105 (Which I own). Is this a Nikon mount or Canon mount?

24-105.jpg

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Look closely at the front of it in the second photo... :excitement:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Look closely at the front of it in the second photo... :excitement:

It says Protocol, but I can't tell if it's 24-105 or 24-something else? It's too fuzzy.

EDIT: Duh! It's a cup! LOL! I shoulda realized - I have a similar cup, given to me by my friend and former neighbor, the late judow.

canon_cup.jpg

Country flag
A very nice gift, I'll drink to that! Or from that as the case may be..... :smile:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Now I'm confused. Do you put Canon or Nikon coffee in it? :wink-new:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
As a life-long Nikon user, I'm dissin' Canon by drinking Nikon coffee from a Canon lens... :devilgrin:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Actually, it's Black Rifle's BB flavor (Beyond Black).