• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Showing a video on my computer

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
How do you post a video which is on my computer? Stumped

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
pretty sure you have to upload it to Youtube or some such site and post a link

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Paul you can't upload videos directly to my server. You will need to put it on YouTube first, then post the URL using the "Intert Video" icon.

Basil

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks fellas, all I need to know. I was just going to post a short home video here on the BCF, Not interested in posting it for the world to see. Not important. PJ

Paul you can't upload videos directly to my server. You will need to put it on YouTube first, then post the URL using the "Intert Video" icon.

Basil

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
One thing you can do is upload to youtube - and when you do, you can specify the circulation. So, for our website for instance any videos we post are 'unlisted' on Youtube. This means that anyone who has the link can view but no one can stumble onto it in youtube. - does that make sense?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
One thing you can do is upload to youtube - and when you do, you can specify the circulation. So, for our website for instance any videos we post are 'unlisted' on Youtube. This means that anyone who has the link can view but no one can stumble onto it in youtube. - does that make sense?

I do that all the time with NAMI training videos.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag

Did not know that! That will come in very handy. Thank you!