• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi From Central Mo

pgoodger

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello Everyone, I have been lurking on the site since 2009. I have a '62 Austin Healey BJ7. I am the second owner my dad was the first owner of the car. My dad drove the car up until '78 right before my siblings were born. Ever since then it has been parked in the garage. It has always been a dream of mine to do a complete nut and bolt restoration of the car. I want to say thanks to all of the members vast knowledge that has been posted in the forums already.

Patrick

Attachments

• 20190917_224905.jpg
    20190917_224905.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191130_111731.jpg
    20191130_111731.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191130_111741.jpg
    20191130_111741.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 23

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow, what a great project! Welcome to the BCF - be sure to pop in to the Austin Healey forum and say hi there also. We have a very active AH group here.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Patrick - welcome to BCF. What a great thing, to be the new guardian of your dad's AH. So many memories there for sure.

Tom M.