• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Helpful Kia Customer Service

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
When I tap on "Manuals" in the Kia Access app on my iPhone, I don't get any manuals listed. I just get a blank page. So, I submitted an inquiry to Kia Customer service explaining that I was not seeing the manual in the Manual section of the App. Several days later I got this reply from Kia. I almost laughed outloud (for two reasons). Yes, I know I can get the manual online using my browser, but this reply did not help much, as you can see. (You can also locate the manuel (sic) at... ? At where?). Plus, the spelling of manual made me think of Fawlty Towers.

IMG_2530.jpg

You can find the Manuel here:

Manuel_que.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Que indeed. Did it not come with a printed manual, manuel?