• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

female spade tab - coil

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
friends, any idea where I can find a female spade tab for a coil?

Like this but with female ends, It looks like the coil actually had two individual tabs - that would work too. (for now I have installed the tab shown and made two small jumpers with female ends but would prefer the proper part. thanks!

tab.jpg

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
J-P -

I have two single female connectors; you're welcome to them.

Mickey

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Got home from a day away and found three tabs in the mailbox courtesy of Mickey. Thanks Mickey! and once again let me say for the 692nd time how much I appreciate this forum - tone, helpfulness, thoughtfulness and generousity!

Have a great evening all
JP

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Got home from a day away and found three tabs in the mailbox courtesy of Mickey. Thanks Mickey! and once again let me say for the 692nd time how much I appreciate this forum - tone, helpfulness, thoughtfulness and generousity!

Have a great evening all
JP

You've only said it 689 times - I've been counting :chair:

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
You've only said it 689 times - I've been counting :chair:

and you'll notice I hadn't mentioned nit picky until now.... :banana: :nana:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Gosh Boss I didn't know you kept that kind of records on us.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't prove they are not out to get you. Be wary.