• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Guy

harryt42

Freshman Member
Country flag
First posting...Have owned two 100-4 Healy's and an MGB-GT. My job while going to college enabled me to drive a lot of different British cars...Including Rolls, Bentleys, Austin Princess, Rovers and Land Rovers, Jags (Mark IX, Mark X, 3.8 Sedan, XK150, XKE), minis, Austin 1100, Morris Minors (Including panel truck). Present fun car isn't British, but have hopes of finding the right XK150.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Harry, Welcome to British Car Forum. I’m guessing you worked at the docks driving the LBC’s off the boat :encouragement:
Seriously, that’s a lot of British metal that you’ve driven.
Be sure to check out the different sections of the forum including the Pub.
Start in the Jaguar section for help regarding a XK150.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Harry is there a wrong XK 150. One of our members races SCCA a XK 120 that I have worked on and driven. That is my wet dream car. Madflyer