• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2021 Kia Telluride SX

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Spotted at a dealership in Plano, TX :applause:

IMG_2485_Telly.jpg

IMG_2487_Telly.jpg

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Nice upmarket SUV. Both Kia and Hyundai have done well with their products which reflects in their sales. I believe the Telluride features rear end air suspension for level towing and a better audio / sound system.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Nice upmarket SUV. Both Kia and Hyundai have done well with their products which reflects in their sales. I believe the Telluride features rear end air suspension for level towing and a better audio / sound system.

Leaving tomorrow for 10 hour drive to go pick up.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I on my second KIA Sorento 7 years 150K zero problem's June got the 2020 Sportage AWD top of the line 175 HP Turbo. Very happy as you will be. Madflyer

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I on my second KIA Sorento 7 years 150K zero problem's June got the 2020 Sportage AWD top of the line 175 HP Turbo. Very happy as you will be. Madflyer

My younger son has a Kia Sportage - nice little mini-SUV and perfect for their young family. I just donated my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe to charity - they came and picked it up yesterday. Put 317k miles on the odometer so no complaints!

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Basil We got ours in June they shipped it in from California to Reno NV. We did not want Black White or Silver We got a Blue one. All the bells and such My wife named it HAL. Madflyer

As for KIA our son had one while station in Korea. When he told us he was coming home from duty there He asked to find him a KIA to go back to Texas. As it happened the guy next to me is a auto broker Done deal. The rest of the story; He drives to Texas only to be shipped out again in 30 days. His wife keeps car in Texas, she call me up says car does this and that small list. I cant help I am in CA. call the dealer. $2,000.00 All under full warranty Zero cost to her.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
looks like a really nice vehicle - I am a big fan of Kia. My Soul died 2 weeks into COVID (timing belt) though my mechanic's son found a cheap engine and with zero labour costs it was worth his putting it back on the road. In Canada you can import cars after 15 years (as opposed to 25 in the USA) and while everyone knows there are JDM cars, turns out there are KDM as well. Some version of this is my current guilty dream. (Hyundai)

https://www.beforward.jp/hyundai/galloper/bh489700/id/2019258/

galloper.jpg

Apparently so much a copy if the Pajero that it uses the same part numbers. - and Left Hand Drive!!!

Back to the thread - great looking vehicle Boss

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
looks like a really nice vehicle - I am a big fan of Kia. My Soul died 2 weeks into COVID (timing belt) though my mechanic's son found a cheap engine and with zero labour costs it was worth his putting it back on the road. In Canada you can import cars after 15 years (as opposed to 25 in the USA) and while everyone knows there are JDM cars, turns out there are KDM as well. Some version of this is my current guilty dream. (Hyundai)

https://www.beforward.jp/hyundai/galloper/bh489700/id/2019258/

Apparently so much a copy if the Pajero that it uses the same part numbers. - and Left Hand Drive!!!

Back to the thread - great looking vehicle Boss

Wow, that's a cool vehicle! Never had heard of this until now.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Driving back from Plano this morning the sunrise was really nice so Stopped somewhere between Wichita Falls and Amarillo to snap a picture.

40C10256-1AE7-4666-8809-D9098FDBC632.jpg

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I am Sorry is this a British car Blog just joking Not only was my 2014 KIA a great and safe AWD car ZERO recalls beat that GM. Madflyer