• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bet She Won't Ask THAT Again!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
My wife asked me, “Why don’t you treat me like you did when we were first dating?”

So I took her to dinner and a movie and then dropped her off at her parents’ house.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
groan - and further proof that Mrs Mickey doesn't read this forum. :grin:

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Might be next door! :glee:

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Before being married to and while driving my TR 4 top down I came to a stop light but as there was a cattle truck in the other lane I stopped in the other lane but behind the truck. not along side. She tells me I should not stop so far back in the lane. No I said never stop next to a cattle truck just as you can guess came out the side of the truck. It would have been in her lap. She listens to me to this day. Madflyer